OpenFresco has been developed and supported by many organizations including:
- National Science Foundation (NSF) under Award Number 019796 to the University of California, Berkeley, from the San Diego Supercomputer Center (SDSC) for Operations and Maintenance of NEES Simulation Component
- NSF under Award Number 0402490, NEES Consortium Operations: FY2005-FY2014, through the NEES Information Technology (NEESit) Cyberinfrastructure subaward to SDSC
- Earthquake Engineering Research Centers Program of the National Science Foundation, under award number EEC-9701568 through the Pacific Earthquake Engineering Research Center (PEER)
OpenFrescoExpress has been developed with support from the Pacific Earthquake Engineering Research Center (PEER).
Please acknowledge the use of OpenFresco and OpenFrescoExpress in any resulting publications. It can be sited as:
Schellenberg, A., Mahin, S., and Fenves, G. (2009). “Advanced Implementation of Hybrid Simulation,” Report No. PEER 2009/104, Pacific Earthquake Engineering Research Center, UC Berkeley, California.
download Report No. PEER 2009/104
COPYRIGHT & DISCLAIMER
Copyright © 2006 and 2012. The Regents of the University of California (Regents). All Rights Reserved.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PERMITTED TO BE USED, WITHOUT FEE AND WITHOUT A WRITTEN LICENSE AGREEMENT: (A) BY EDUCATIONAL, RESEARCH, AND NON-PROFIT ENTITIES FOR NONCOMMERCIAL PURPOSES ONLY; AND (B) BY OTHER ENTITIES FOR INTERNAL PURPOSES ONLY. PERMISSION TO INCORPORATE THIS SOFTWARE INTO COMMERCIAL PRODUCTS MAY BE OBTAINED BY CONTACTING THE UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA.
THIS SOFTWARE PROGRAM AND ITS DOCUMENTATION ARE COPYRIGHTED BY THE REGENTS OF THE UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA. THE SOFTWARE PROGRAM AND DOCUMENTATION ARE SUPPLIED “AS IS”. THE PACIFIC EARTHQUAKE ENGINEERING RESEARCH CENTER (PEER), UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA, BERKELEY, FUNDING AND SPONSORING AGENCIES, AND ANY ORGANIZATIONS AND INDIVIDUALS WHO CONTRIBUTED TO THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE SOFTWARE AND DOCUMENTATION ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INACCURACY OR INCOMPLETENESS OF THE SOFTWARE, DATA, RESULTS, AND DOCUMENTATION. THE USER OF THE SOFTWARE ASSUMES THE ENTIRE RESPONSIBILITY OF USING THEM.
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA, PEER, PEER’S RESEARCHERS AND EMPLOYEES, AND DEVELOPERS OF THE SOFTWARE, BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR ANY OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE SOFTWARE AND ITS DOCUMENTATION, EVEN IF THE UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA, PEER, PEER’S RESEARCHERS AND EMPLOYEES, AND DEVELOPERS OF THE SOFTWARE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
THE UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA, PEER, PEER’S RESEARCHERS AND EMPLOYEES, AND DEVELOPERS OF THE SOFTWARE, SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA, PEER, PEER’S RESEARCHERS AND EMPLOYEES, AND DEVELOPERS OF THE SOFTWARE, HAVE NO OBLIGATIONS TO PROVIDE MAINTENANCE, SUPPORT, UPDATES, ENHANCEMENTS, OR MODIFICATIONS.
SERVOHYDRAULIC TEST SYSTEMS ARE DESIGNED FOR MAXIMUM FORCE AND VELOCITY PERFORMANCE. THEY SHOULD BE CONSIDERED HAZARDOUS WITH APPROPRIATE SAFETY PRECAUTIONS TAKEN FOR OPERATORS.
The original code was co-developed by Yoshikazu Takahashi of Kyoto University under the following copyright:
Copyright © 2006, Yoshikazu Takahashi, Kyoto University All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
- Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
- Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
- Neither the name of the Kyoto University nor the names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS “AS IS” AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT OWNER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.